Stage 6 students study their elected courses in Years 11 and 12. English is the only compulsory course of study for senior students.
Information about Stage 6 for 2020
Stage 6 Head Teacher: Florence Adamou – email@example.com
- The Stage 6 Head Teacher is responsible for managing the educational outcomes, discipline and wellbeing of all students in Stage 6 and is responsible for parent enquiries to the school regarding Year 11 and Year 12 students.
Year 11 Advisers: Lisa Holt and Wade Fairclough
Year 12 Advisers: George An and Rowan Keating
- Year Advisers manage the wellbeing and regularly mentor students from their year group. They remain as Year Advisers to their year group from Year 7 until the end of the students’ time at school at the end of year 12. They run year assemblies and help coordinate a number of welfare programs such as school camps, peer support, resilience programs and gala days.
Students are able to access the following information to assist them in their studies:
2021 Subject Selection
Mathematics Course Selection Information for Students and Parents
- Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o0crvt5ZFg2kmnUfRpQzmnvGp_Gp7cSw/view?usp=sharing
- Handout: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0J-mDXQsS8DWydYsnV0obpWR9T1hcdd/view?usp=sharing
- FAQs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KqV50sW5DLv7KkGPp0r3440u9lR1ITAks5YYwxutTI/edit?usp=sharing
HSIE Course Selection Information for Students and Parents